- What kind of personal data we collect
- How we collect personal data
- Why we collect personal data
- How long we keep your personal data
- Who has access to your personal data
- Your rights
Who we are
We are the company DIMELLIS FOOD SA, located at the 8th km RODOU-LINDOU, TSAIRI 85100, in Rhodes, with VAT number 999675507 DOY RODOU, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone numbers:+30 22410 62119 , +30 6972214023.
Therefore, by referring to “us”, “our” or “ours” in this Policy, we mean the DIMELLIS FOOD SA.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at:
DIMELLIS FOOD SA
8th km of Rhodes-Lindos, Tsairi, 85100, Rhodes
Please let us know the reason for communicating with us. If you do not wish to provide us with this information, we will again try to respond to your request as soon as possible.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
- In case you wish to contact us you can use the contact form of our website by filling in your name, your email, the subject and the message you want to send us.
- In case you wish to work in our company, you can send us data through our website, such as: your name, your email, your CV and your message.
- In case you contract with our company by making a purchase, we process the following data: username / username and password / password, username, landline / mobile phone, address (street, city, postal code), shipping address of the order , document (receipt, invoice), purchase history, browsing history and history of products you have seen (via cookies). In case of invoice we need the name of your company / business, VAT and address of its headquarters. Upon completion of the transaction, ID of the customer is taken by order and notified to the payment provider eg Paypal, Stripe, etc. From this data what is optional is declared by you after your exclusive choice at your free will. Cookies information is necessary to maintain products in your shopping cart and for the convenience of your browsing on our website but also for the presentation to you of similar products based on your search. In case you pay for the purchases with a credit-debit card, we inform you that our website does NOT store credit-debit card data, which you enter when submitting your order.
For the shipment of products we cooperate with the courier company DHL Express (Hellas) SA “and with the distinctive title” DHL” You can find its data protection policy here
- When browsing our website: the IP address of the device, the date and time of access and the country, name and URL of the requested file, the browser you are using, the operating system of your device, as well as the name of the access provider and if you have consented to the so-called geolocation of your browser or your operating system / software, these functions are also recorded. All this information is also recorded for security reasons in a temporary log file commonly called a log file.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect information in two ways: from you or from information we receive through cookies when someone visits our website.
Why do we collect personal data?
We process your personal data if processing is necessary for:
a) The first and foremost reason is the execution of the transaction between us (selling products) and between us and third parties used for the delivery and completion of the order. In addition, the provision of personalized services to you and the management of your account;
Legal cause: pre-contractual and contractual obligation
b) the protection of our property, rights and security, our customers or third parties and the communication with our company on any issue, question or request;
Reasonable reason: the legitimate interest of our company to protect the rights, security and ownership of the company, its customers and third parties.
c) for the recruitment of staff;
Legal cause: pre-contractual and contractual obligation, employment relationship.
d) for all reasons you grant your consent to our company.
Reasonable reason: consent, eg Newsletter (without the user having purchased products).
How long do we keep your personal data?
You have the right at any time to terminate your account by deleting it, in which case your data will also be deleted, unless you have made purchases through our website (in which case we will retain your data for as long as required for tax purposes). Also, this data may be retained as long as there are pending and / or legal disputes between us due to the sale or some other legal reason on the basis of which we are obliged to maintain this data by law.
The criteria by which we determine the data retention periods are:
- If there is a legal obligation that obliges us to maintain them (such as a specific law that dictates the storage of transactions that take place for a certain period of time)
- if data retention is required by other legal texts, regulations, etc.
- based on the relationship between us and our future transactions.
Tax data and documents will be kept by our company for a period of twelve (12) years, for reasons of tax audit.
Applications and personal data collected for finding a job in our company are not kept for more than 1 year. If the employee is hired, all information concerning him, including the payment of wages and the reasons for the termination of his contract, will be deleted after the lapse of twenty (20) years from the end of the employment relationship.
There may be cases where we will not be able to delete the above information even if you ask us to (eg due to a legal obligation to maintain etc.). Your information will be retained if there is a legal or other obligation such as the suppression of a crime and money laundering and the resolution of legal issues.
After the expiration of your data retention period, they will be destroyed as soon as possible, without further identification.
Who has access to your data?
In order to provide you with the best possible services and products and to facilitate your purchases, we collect personal information and we inform you that we will not disclose customer information to third parties, except where necessary for the completion of the contract between us or where required by Law.
Specifically, only the employees or associates of our company for each individual part of it have access to your personal data on a case-by-case basis. Your personal data will be used solely for the purpose stated in each time and the information will not be disclosed or sold to third parties for purposes other than those specified in the following paragraph.
For some edits we work with third parties, to whom we transmit some of your data or they themselves have access to your data through our website, such as e.g. for the needs of delivery of a product the transport company, to carry out the necessary banking / credit checks and security checks and in the context of search procedures and creating customer profiles under the terms of this Policy, as well as with your consent or where we are required by law to such as, for example, following a prosecutor’s order, court decision, etc.
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU.
Technical and Organizational Measures
We take all necessary security measures and precautions, as well as all technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data provided by you and their security.
Because there is no security on the Internet or in the transfer of data and the means of exchanging information vary depending on the mode of communication, your personal data may be made visible by unauthorized third parties. If you consider that our website is not secure for any reason, please contact us immediately.
Links to other websites
- The right to information: our company will respond to any request regarding your personal data, with accuracy, clarity and transparency in simple and clear language.
- The right of access: you have the right of free access to all the personal data you provide to us in printed or electronic form and to any relevant information such as the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data and the time of processing.
- The right to correct: you have the right to correct incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, where permitted by law and the relevant Regulations
- The right to portability: you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data in a structured readable form to you or to third parties.
- The right to delete / forget: you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, subject to conditions.
- The right of restriction: you have the right to request the restriction of any processing by us when you question the accuracy of your data and we have not yet confirmed the accuracy of this data.
- The right to object to transactions relating to direct commercial promotion.
All the above rights can be exercised via email and free of charge (email email@example.com).
Our company will respond to your request within 30 calendar days. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of your requests, we will inform you within a month if we need to extend another (2) two months, within which we will respond to you.
However, your request may not be satisfied if:
- There is a pending legal dispute with our company.
- The purchase you have made has not yet been shipped.
- You owe money to our company.
- If you have made a purchase then we are obliged to comply with the tax data for twelve (12) years.
- You have the right to transfer your data instead of other rights.
- You have the right to restrict processing instead of other rights.
- We have another obligation to process data from the Law.
If you want you can stay in touch with us at the following details:
ΔΙΜΕΛΛΗΣ FOOD ΑΒΕΕ
8th km of Rhodes-Lindos, Tsairi, 85100, Rhodes